Make a Point to Live your Best Life
“Kindness is the opportunity we have every day to change the world.”
Kindness has a Point!
Create a ritual or an event—like Rhino—where a KINDNESS PACT is made to celebrate the fact that KIND IS COOL!
Start by making a real point in your life, A RHINO PACT PARTY HAT, with these steps:
- Paper, poster board, cardboard, even a cereal box
- Construction paper, foil, gift wrap, stickers, paint, crayons, pens
- Scissors, staples, glue, or tape
How to Make Your Rhino Pact Party Hat
- Decorate your chosen material, even add your CATCH-M.
- Roll the paper into a RHINO HORN-SHAPED POINT like a cone. Either tape or staple together.
- Wear your Rhino Horn like a Party Hat. Celebrate & make your own KINDNESS PACT—TO FIND WAYS EVERY DAY to be KIND. (Rhino says, “KIND is how to beat out your whiny, bully-bound power-pout for a cool life.”)
For more ideas on how to make your own Party Hat: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Party-Hat
Live your Best Life Too-Gather
“A spark of kindness can bring a colossal burst of sunshine into everyone’s day.”
– Jaxon Reed Kronenberg
Create “A COOL LIVE BIG CLUB” for community building fun!
Design A GO BIG RHINO PACT PARTY HAT or A-POINTED CONTAINER together:
- Decorate & roll a poster board into a HORN-SHAPED POINT or use any AP-POINTED CONTAINER.
- Since rhinoceros horns are made of the same stuff as hair, a fun, unique way to make THE KINDNESS PACT together, is to fill your AP-POINTED container with a piece of everyone’s hair. If that’s too weird—no problem—just draw your CATCH-M’s with hair on a rock, bead, marble, or paper.
- During the ritual have everyone circle up, then place their hair or haired CATCH-M into the AP-POINTED container to show commitment to their CLUB’s KINDNESS PACT—TO MAKE A POINT TO HONOR EACH OTHER & FIND WAYS EVERY DAY TO BE KIND AS A GROUP.
- Display THE AP-POINTED CONTAINER for all to see, celebrate, and remember A CLUB OF KIND KIDS IS COOL.
Please share photos of your Rhino Hats!
We’d love to see, build community, and celebrate the quest for our dreams together.
Share them on social media with a #GOBIG #LIVEBIG #CATCHM
or send them to us directly. Tell us your name, where your from, and if it is okay for us to share them with our community.