Make a Point to Live your Best Life
“Kindness is the opportunity we have every day to change the world.”
First, make a Point to be Kind Everyday!
Make a pact—like Rhino—to remember everyday to be KIND & celebrate the fact that KIND IS COOL!
Rhino grew a horn to remind himself everyday to make a point to be KIND! He realized being rude & whiny was not cool! So create your own RHINO HORN PARTY HAT & make a point to be kind everyday too:
- Paper, poster board, cardboard, even a cereal box
- Construction paper, foil, gift wrap, stickers, paint, crayons, pens
- Scissors, staples, glue, or tape
To Make Your Rhino Horn Party Hat
- Decorate your chosen material, even add your CATCH-M.
- Roll the paper into a RHINO HORN-SHAPED POINT like a cone. Either tape or staple together.
- Wear your Rhino Horn like a Party Hat. Celebrate & make your own KINDNESS PACT—TO FIND WAYS EVERY DAY to be KIND & each day place your favorite act of kindness into the AP-POINT-ED CONTAINER below:
(For more ideas on how to make your own Party Hat: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Party-Hat)
Live your Best Life Too-Gather
“A spark of kindness can bring a colossal burst of sunshine into everyone’s day.”
– Jaxon Reed Kronenberg
“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
Second, have a Party & create an A-POINT-ED LOVE CAN for community building fun!
Design an A-POINTED LOVE CAN to make The KINDNESS PACT with your class or family:
At the party, create & decorate the ap-POINT-ed LOVE CAN- A can, jar, vase, bucket, etc.
During the party make a commitment to the KINDNESS PACT by remembering Rhino’s horn. They are made of the same stuff as our hair, so have everyone place a piece of their hair in the container. If that is to weird- no problem- have them draw a haired CATCH-M on a marble, rock, bead, or paper to place in the base of the AP-POINTED LOVE CAN to pledge their commitment to their group’s KINDNESS PACT—TO MAKE A POINT TO BE KIND TO EACH OTHER & FIND WAYS EVERY DAY AS A GROUP TO BE KIND!
- Have the group fill their container with their best kind act or gift they gave, every day!
- To celebrate Kudu, every morning, make a point to add your goals & gratitudes too. Celebrate the 3 G’s: Goals, Gratitudes, & Gifts!
- Finally, display THE AP-POINTED LOVE CAN for all to see & remember A CLUB OF KIND KIDS IS COOL. Share photos of your A-Pointed Containers & Rhino Hats!
We’d love to see, to continue to build community, & celebrate our dream quests together.
Share them on social media with a #LIVEBIG #CATCHM
or send them to us directly. Tell us your name, where your from, and if it is okay for us to share them with our community.